Friesland Cemetary

                   Established 1851

Randolph Centre Cemetery was established in 1851.

Two Sections were platted – The North Block & the South Block.

Each Block contains 84 Lots and each Lot contains 12 burial spaces for a total of 2016 spaces in the original section.

In 1946, ownership was transferred from the Township of Randolph to the Village of Friesland.

In 2017, a new section was platted with 654 additional grave spaces.

To locate a grave or for burial plot information, contact:


Marcia Dykstra, Clerk/Treasurer

113 S Madison Street, PO Box 208

Friesland, WI 53935

Phone: (920) 348-5156